Guest FAQWritten by hvillefcc on Nov 30, 2009
Here are some questions you might have about us.
1. What time is worship?
- During the summer we have one sermon at 9:30 am.
2. How long is your worship service?
- Our services run from 45 minutes to one hour long
3. Do you offer Christian Education (Sunday School)?
- We have Christian Education for many ages at 10:45
4. Is there a nursery?
Yes, we have a wonderful nursery with loving staff to be with your child. The nursery is open from *9:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
5. Is there a certain way I have to dress to come to church?
- Our church is a relaxed place of spiritual renew and worship, we encourage you to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
6. Where do I park my car?
- Our parking lot is on the west side of the building and stretches between Mechanic St. and Washington St. On Sundays you may also park in the lot across Independence St. east of the building. Handicapped parking is available off of Independence St. on the south side of the building.